For our London/Harrow based office we are currently seekingAccount Development Executive (m/f)
This role focuses on a selection of existing client relationships and the sales growth of those clients in Germany, Austria and Switzerland. It is expected that you may travel to your clients from time to time and where appropriate attend trade fairs representing the company and its values to your portfolio of clients. You are the first point of contact for these clients and have responsibility for their performance and satisfaction.
Our Company Values: Partnership - Respect - Inspiration - Passion
Role and Responsibilities
- Developing a strong commercial relationship with our clients
- Understanding the market and working with the client to grow their business
- Awareness of the clients’ sales cycle to maximise our share of the clients’ overall business
- Meeting our clients’ requirements to ensure that the best possible itinerary is planned
- Creating touring itineraries with your clients, in order to gain sales and a competitive advantage
- Ensuring price and margin is competitive and profitable, within the company's guidelines
- Following up with the client in a timely way to convert offers into profitable sales with client satisfaction
- Liaising with internal departments/teams during and after the sale; liaising with your client
- Ensuring that the details of your portfolio of clients are effectively recorded
Required skills and experience:
- fluent in German and English, both written and spoken
- being commercially aware, achievement focused, and sales driven
- being client focused, friendly and diplomatic,
- strong positive communication skills; empathy
- creativity: being able to develop new ideas
- time management; ability to prioritise and manage work tasks
You should have:
- a commitment to deliver results
- a sales background or a demonstrable history/education in travel and tourism
- a knowledge of our destinations Great Britain and Ireland
- a positive attitude, problem solving skills and a good sense of humour
- a desire to be the best for yourself and your clients
- a position with responsibility and variety
- Coaching and development on the job. We commit to help you be your best.
- A positive, good energy, “sales team” where we help one another to win.
- An international environment: our multinational team work with international clients.
- Benefits include contribution towards gym memberships, season ticket loan, staff discount platform
- A modern, air-conditioned office in North West London with state of the art office equipment
If you are interested, please send your complete application incl. CV with salary expectations, a letter of motivation in English, references and certificates stating your earliest starting date by post or e-mail to