Veröffentlicht in: Hotel-/Resortmanagement in Posen | Verfasst am: |
PURO is one of the leading hospitality brands in Poland. We opened our first hotel in Wrocław in 2011, and have since extended our family with new hotels in Kraków, Poznań, Gdańsk, Łódź and Warsaw. Our hotels are characterized by their laidback atmosphere and design-led sophistication, with each location offering its own unique collection of art alongside chic interiors furnished by international designers. We emphasize the individual personality of each hotel with a tailormade approach specific to the immediate neighbourhood. This means that our hotels are local destinations, too – we’re proud of how our on-site restaurants, bars, cafes, bakeries and spas can attract like-minded city neighbours. Altogether, PURO owns and operates 7 hotels with a total of 1100 rooms. We’re currently planning to expand with additional hotels in Wrocław and Warsaw, as well as our first hotel in Katowice.
After opening in 2014, PURO Poznań quickly established itself as a sophisticated destination that provides a modern hospitality experience. A stone’s throw from the city’s Old Town, the 136-room hotel draws architectural inspiration from its surroundings with a striking facade that mirrors the neighbourhood’s historical tenement houses. The interior combines elegantly furnished rooms with a collection of locally-inspired artwork, enabling guests to relax in eclectic style. The hotel also houses state-of-the-art meeting and conference rooms, as well as NIFTY No. 20, an all-day restaurant, bar and café.
GENERAL MANAGER (POZNAŃ)
WHAT WE OFFER:
- You’ll join one of Poland’s leading hospitality groups, contributing to its continued success and writing a new chapter in PURO’s story.
- You’ll work alongside other like-minded, passionate people in a dynamic team that rewards innovative thinking.
- You’ll have opportunities to develop your professional skills and career within PURO.
- You’ll slot into a relaxed, contemporary working culture with regular social activities.
- You’ll receive a secure contract of employment, including a number of benefits (e.g. health insurance, group insurance, a multisport card, discounts in PURO hotels).
If you’re a passionate hotelier who energetically leads by example and inspires everyone around you, we encourage you to apply now and take your first step to joining the PURO family!
We’re looking for a General Manager to steer PURO Poznań into a bright future. Reporting directly to the Operations Director of PURO Hotels, you’ll be responsible for successfully managing the PURO Poznań hotel. With your extensive background in hotel operations, you’ll inspire existing staff to excel, and attract the best talents that the hospitality sector has to offer. Your strategic leadership expertise will ensure the efficient operation of PURO Poznań, as well as establishing the hotel in the strongest possible position in the market. Ultimately, you’ll play a valued role in delivering PURO’s mission to be the leading hospitality brand in Poland. This is what you can expect on a day-to-day basis:
- As the face of PURO Poznań, you’ll be responsible for the daily operations of a 136-room hotel and its team.
- You’ll provide overall leadership in the hotel’s ongoing effort to deliver outstanding guest service and financial profitability.
- As new and exciting sales and marketing initiatives are developed, you’ll implement them within the hotel.
- With a wealth of financial expertise, you’ll develop and manage the budgets for each hotel department.
- Our hotels are not only workplaces, but living spaces, too – you’ll create an inspiring environment, both for staff and guests.
- You’ll lead by example with your passion and enthusiasm for hospitality.
- Great teams thrive under even greater leadership. You’ll train, manage and motivate staff, thereby ensuring that the hotel achieves its budgeted goals, as well as maintaining its brand and high-quality standards.
WHO YOU ARE:
- You have at least 5-8 years experience in an operational/managerial role within the hospitality industry.
- You have a university degree, preferably in Hospitality, Business Management or Economics.
- You’re a passionate hotelier, who takes pride in creating outstanding guest experiences.
- You have excellent financial management skills and the ability to implement them within a large hotel.
- You’re a hands-on manager, who leads by example and quickly builds confidence and rapport across all teams.
- You have strong verbal and written communication skills, both in English and Polish.
- You’re fluent with modern technology.
- You take an innovative approach to problem solving, with the ability to think outside the box.
- You understand PURO as a brand – we’re on the same page right away.