Veröffentlicht in: Hotel-/Resortmanagement in Warschau | Verfasst am: |
Department: Front Office
Position: Bellman (k/m)
Reports to: Front Office Manager
Bellmen are essential to the Arrival Experience. Transport guest luggage to/from guest rooms. Escort guest to rooms and inform guest of all hotel services and features. Responsible for attending to immediate needs of each guest upon arrival and follow through attention throughout stay. Duties also include doors coverage and valet services.
- Ensure guests are greeted appropriately upon arrival in a warm manner.
- Open car doors for arriving and departing guests and escort them to lobby.
· Be familiar with all hotel services/features and local attractions/activities to respond to guest
· Able to provide directions to various destinations within the city.
· Resolve guest complaints, ensuring guest satisfaction or if necessary pass it to management.
· Monitor and maintain cleanliness, sanitation and organization of assigned work areas.
· Ensure that the Bell Desk is attended at all times; that all posting positions are maintained.
· Ensure that an effective handover is made between duty shifts (include arrivals/departures, group
· Bellstaff is also responsible for parking/valet service if needed, including:
· Coordinate any cars arriving / leaving the hotel and providing a Valet Parking Service if whenever is
· Monitor and maintain the condition of lobby, hotel entrance, Bell Desk and luggage storage areas.
- Driving Licence cat. B - 3 years
- Good command of English
- Excellent communication skills
- Effective planning and organizational skills
- Operate effectively in stressful situations