Veröffentlicht in: Hotel-/Resortmanagement in Warschau | Verfasst am: |
Department: Sales & Marketing
Position: Events Coordinator (k/m)
Events Coordinator’s role is to ensure that all group sales contracts are planned and executed to a high level of client satisfaction and their financial obligations to the hotel are met. Events Coordinator manages guest and conference rooms as well as coordinate services for groups and organizations holding meetings, conventions and other events on hotel grounds.
1. Detail Group’s Resume & Banquet Event Orders. Attend Group Resume Meeting & BEO Meeting to communicate all event needs to all hotel departments.
2. Coordinate with sales and operational departments to ensure VIP amenities and needs are determined and executed.
3. Assign banquet/meeting rooms based on the needs of clients.
4. Plan and conduct pre & post-convention meetings with clients and applicable departments.
5. Broaden existing client event scope and increase awareness of hotel’s amenities and services with the goals of value creation and revenue maximization.
6. Communicate clients’ needs pre-arrival, while in house and share post-event feedback to ensure retention of accounts.
7. Respond to all correspondence from clients within 24 hours.
8. Greet and support guests during events and critical movements.
9. Develop customized menus, teambuilding, décor, entertainment, transportation, etc. as needed; always pursuant for opportunities to generate additional revenues.
10. Maintain complete knowledge of and comply with all departmental policies/service procedures/standards.
11. Maintain complete knowledge of correct maintenance and use of equipment. Use equipment only as intended.
12. Anticipate guests’ needs, respond promptly and acknowledge all guests, however busy and whatever time of day.
13. Maintain positive guest and employee relations at all times.
14. Be familiar with all Hotel services/features and local attractions/activities to respond to guest inquiries accurately.
15. Be familiar with services and features from comp set and be ready to highlight the hotels benefits as to counteroffer and close business.
16. Resolve guest complaints, ensuring guest satisfaction.
17. Monitor and maintain cleanliness, sanitation and organization of assigned work areas.
18. Maintain complete knowledge of:
o Daily scheduled group functions, times, locations, amount of people and specified requirements.
o Location of all Hotel catering function space and names of rooms.
o All styles of meeting and Banquet room settings.
o All safety guidelines.
19. Handle inquiry calls according to departmental procedures and follow up on inquiries to close business.
20. Promote positive relations with guests and employees
21. Maintain and share a high level of knowledge in reference to Property brand and philosophy.
22. Maintain good relationships with counterparts at competing hotels and promote property whenever possible.
23. Answer incoming phone calls in a pleasant manner, using correct salutations and property telephone etiquette.
24. Follow up with in-house guests to ensure on-going service to the guest.
25. Attend departmental and hotel meetings.
26. Entertain customers in hotel outlets as necessary.
27. Successfully complete the training and certifications for the position.
28. Process and complete paperwork to clients, other departments, etc. within a timely manner.
29. Always book smart in respect to patterns.
30. Ensure financial successes of hotel by overseeing all bookings are profitable for entire hotel.
31. Participate in creating and pursuing yearly and quarterly action plans to accomplish department’s goal and budget.
32. Other duties as assigned.
Significant portions of day require prolonged standing, moving and sedentary work. Ability to visually review documents and computer screen throughout day.
Significant portions of daily assignments involve application of manual skills requiring motor coordination in combination with finger dexterity, e.g., typing, handwriting, or machine operations.
Due to the cyclical nature of the hospitality industry, Associates may be required to work varying schedules to reflect the business needs of the company.
Responsible for operating within the company’s safety guidelines, including the safe and responsible operation of equipment. Reports and addresses safety concerns as they arise. Ensures safe handling of chemicals in accordance with hotel and department standards and utilizes proper personal protective equipment (PPE) when appropriate.
Education: Bachelor’s degree in business, communications, marketing or related field; or equivalent preferred
- Two years’ experience in similar position
- Computer Skill & Other Technical Skills: Delphi, Opera PMS, Microsoft Office
Communication: Ability to comprehend and speak English to understand and respond to information and address advanced guest requests required both verbally and in writing. Knowledge of additional language(s) preferred.
Other: Must be customer-service oriented and have excellent hospitality skills.
Klikając w przycisk „Wyślij” zgadzasz się na przetwarzanie przez NBHW Sp. z o.o. z siedzibą w Warszawie (00-670), przy ul. Wilczej 73 Twoich danych osobowych zawartych w zgłoszeniu rekrutacyjnym w celu prowadzenia rekrutacji na stanowisko wskazane w ogłoszeniu.