Veröffentlicht in: Hotel-/Resortmanagement in Warschau | Verfasst am: |
A Finance Supervisor will supervise the Accounts function within the Finance department by overseeing the development and processes of accurate reports and account management.
What will I be doing?
As a Finance Supervisor, you will supervise the Accounts function within the Finance department by overseeing the development and processes of accurate reports and account management. Specifically, you will be responsible for performing the following tasks to the highest standards:
- Ensure the accuracy of all department processes to the various accounts
- Supervise processes and people to ensure that all payment deadlines are met
- Manage of all account queries and disputes
- Balance accounts on a daily, weekly and monthly basis
- Development of the Finance Team and other roles that may interact with financial processes to help provide the hotel with a multi-skilled Team
- Build accurate financial reports and identify discrepancies clearly
- Act in accordance with fire, health and safety regulations and follow the correct procedures when required
- Responsible for tax (VAT and CIT) reconciliation
- Compliance with the local statutory / fiscal requirements
- Execute on tasks/requests as instructed by the Finance Manager and/or General Manager
What are we looking for?
An Accounts Supervisor serving Hilton brands is always working on behalf of our Guests and working with other Team Members. To successfully fill this role, you should maintain the attitude, behaviours, skills, and values that follow:
- Previous Accounts experience, preferably within a hotel environment
- Relevant degree, in Accounting or related business discipline, from an academic institution
- Good time management and organisation skills
- High-level of attention to detail and accuracy
- Practical knowledge of tax law and the Polish Accounting Act
- Analytical skills
- Knowledge of MS Office
- Independence in action
- Good command of English and fluent Polish
- Ability to work under pressure of time
- Highly developed interpersonal skills
- Engagement in performed duties
- Ability to develop strong working relationships with internal and external customer
What will it be like to work for Hilton?
Hilton is the leading global hospitality company, spanning the lodging sector from luxurious full-service hotels and resorts to extended-stay suites and mid-priced hotels. For nearly a century, Hilton has offered business and leisure travelers the finest in accommodations, service, amenities and value. Hilton is dedicated to continuing its tradition of providing exceptional guest experiences across its global brands . Our vision "to fill the earth with the light and warmth of hospitality" unites us as a team to create remarkable hospitality experiences around the world every day. And, our amazing Team Members are at the heart of it all!See job description