As Reservations Sales Agent, you will work with trend data to respond to Guest and customer enquiries so to develop strong relationships and maximize revenue opportunities.
What will I be doing?
Specifically, you will be responsible for performing the following tasks to the highest standards
- Manage telephone, fax and email enquiries in a prompt and professional manner and in accordance with company standards ensuring accuracy and attention to detail at all times
- Ensure bookings are properly entered into system, are guaranteed and no show charges/late cancellation charges are applied where appropriate
- Produce quotations and written confirmation to all clients
- Understand seasonal and historical trends and work within them to ensure maximum occupancy and average room rates
- Maintain a thorough understanding of hotel facilities and processes, and contribute to a culture of high quality standards for relationship building, customer service, selling techniques, and billing and processing contracts
- Monitor customer satisfaction regularly and resolve any outstanding issues to ensure future business
- Identify new contacts, develop sales leads, and respond to sales opportunities in order to maximize revenue
What are we looking for?
A Reservations Sales Agent serving Hilton Brand hotels and vacations is always working on behalf of our Guests and working with others Team Members. To successfully fulfill this role, you should maintain the attitude, behaviours, skills and values that follow:
- Good organizational and administration skills
- Positive attitude and good communication skills
- Commitment to delivering a high level of customer service
- Confident telephone manner
- High level of IT skills
- Excellent grooming standards
- Demonstrated previous experience working in customer related fields within Hotel /leisure sector
- Knowledge of English language (at least intermediate level)
- Fluent Polish
It would be advantageous in this position for you to demonstrate the following capabilities and distinctions:
- Knowledge of the hotel property management systems
- Demonstrated previous experience working in Reservations/Front Office/Sales field within the hotel/leisure sector
What will it be like to work for Hilton?
Hilton is the leading global hospitality company, spanning the lodging sector from luxurious full-service hotels and resorts to extended-stay suites and mid-priced hotels. For nearly a century, Hilton has offered business and leisure travelers the finest in accommodations, service, amenities and value. Hilton is dedicated to continuing its tradition of providing exceptional guest experiences across its global brands. Our vision "to fill the earth with the light and warmth of hospitality" unites us as a team to create remarkable hospitality experiences around the world every day. And, our amazing Team Members are at the heart of it all!