What will it be like to work for this Hilton Brand?
It all starts with a warm chocolate chip cookie, a simple touch that sets the tone to create a rewarding experience for a guest's entire stay. DoubleTree by Hilton™ understands that doing the little things well can mean everything. If you appreciate the little things and enjoy creating exceptional experiences through perfecting little details, you may be just the person we are looking for to work as a Team Member with DoubleTree by Hilton. Because it’s at the DoubleTree at Hilton where the little things mean everything.
What will I be doing?
As a HR Training Officer, you are responsible for organising, delivering, and evaluating training programs to deliver an excellent staff experience. A HR Training Officer would also be required to support and advise management on proper policies and procedures. Specifically, you will be responsible for performing the following tasks to the highest standards:
- Support and advise Managers on proper policies and procedures
- Support the hotel with departmental training requirements
- Organise, deliver, and evaluate training programmes as required
- Manage succession planning with senior managers during the bi-annual appraisal process
- Manage employee relations issues in the hotel in a confidential manner, including disciplinaries, grievances, and capability
- Ensure absence monitoring is in line with company guidelines
- Maintain online personnel system, payroll system, and monthly reporting
- Ensure recruitment and selection process is adhered to and ensure that appropriate immigration checks are carried out
- Ensure completion of training for hotel security, fire regulations and other health and safety legislation
- Assist in the organisation of Team Member social events
- Work with local organisations and schools to promote the hospitality industry
- Promote and endorse staff benefits
- Assist and resolve team member and management queries
A HR Training Officer serving Hilton Worldwide Brand hotels and vacations are always working on behalf of our Guests and working with other Team Members. To successfully fill this role, you should maintain the attitude, behaviors, skills, and values that follow:
- Previous experience in HR Officer or equivalent role
- Positive attitude
- Good communication and people skills
- Committed to delivering a high level of customer service, both internally and externally
- Excellent grooming standards
- Flexibility to respond to a range of different work situations
- Ability to work under pressure
- Ability to work on their own or in teams
It would be advantageous in this position for you to demonstrate the following capabilities and distinctions:
- CIPD qualified or working towards qualification, or equivalent
- Knowledge of hospitality
- Good knowledge of employment law and employee relations
- IT proficiency
Are there any Special Conditions Related to this Position?
Yes. This position requires a Criminal Records Bureau Check. Hilton Worldwide will conduct this check during the employment process.
We are looking forward to receive your detailed CV with your photo and a cover letter
via "Aplikuj teraz" button below.