Veröffentlicht in: Hotel-/Resortmanagement in Danzig | Verfasst am: |
Together we create great hotel experiences!
Now we are looking for:
Key Account Manager
As Key Account Manager you are mainly responsible for strategic customer acquisition and support within a defined customer portfolio on the Polish market. You work in our national sales team and report directly to the Director of Sales Poland. You will use your distinct talent for customer acquisition and retention to increase sales for the specified industries in cooperation with the Director of Sales Poland.
In this demanding position you will have the following core tasks:
- Support and development of the customer portfolio
- Planning and implementation of national sales activities
- Training and consulting on industry-specific changes
- All activities can be handled from our offices in Gdańsk and Wrocław
We are looking for experienced applicants who are strong in communication, business fluent and who already have professional experience in the sales, convention, meeting & events sector - preferably in the hotel industry. You have extensive knowledge and contacts in the national market and possess a business oriented way of thinking. You act result- and turnover-oriented without losing your creativity and freshness. You like to travel and are mobile without restrictions.
Furthermore we expect:
- Business fluent English in spoken and written
- Secure knowledge of all MS Office applications
- High level of commitment and independent work
- Cultivated external appearance and professional appearance
Do you feel to be our best talent? Then let us talk!
We are warm and welcoming
We are ourselves
BE A PRO
We are reliable
We are challenging ourselves
GOOD TO KNOW
SCANDIC is a modern hotel chain with unconventional service, where nothing is left to chance. The Group has been operating successfully since 1963, mainly in the Nordic countries, and currently has more than 280 hotels in six countries.