You have the solution:
- Receive each guest call in a professional and friendly manner.
- Maintain effective communication with all related department to ensure smooth service delivery.
- Handle every query in a polite and courteous manner and exceed guest expectations.
- Ensure guests are greeted by name upon calling as per Steigenberger Standards.
- Maintain an up to date knowledge of the hotel and local services.
- Maintain an awareness of guest profile through the Opera guest profile system.
- Complete management's long distance call vouchers and record them on the traffic sheet.
- Maintain the guest wake up call sheet and deliver calls accordingly on time and to the established standard.
- Ensure the proper operation of the switchboard, resulting in fast and efficient transferring of internal and external calls.
- Take messages for guests and management as per the required standard.Co-ordination and information with the Front Office and any other department if required.
- He/she is familiar with all related company documentation and especially relevant l for his/her field of responsibility.
- Other duties as assigned
In order to be considered for this role, you will have educated to degree-level or above in a relevant discipline with appropriate professional qualifications and up to date professional knowledge. You will possess 1+ years in a similar position in a 4* Or 5* property.
You will have a high degree of ‘emotional intelligence’, remaining rational and calm under pressure as well as open-minded and excited by cultural and professional diversity.
Excellent communication skills in written and spoken English is a must.