Posted in: Web design in São Paulo | Posted: |
Toradex is a global company strongly focused on engineering & technology. We’re powered by a diverse & uniquely gifted workforce. We pursue the best people to propel our innovative vision of embedded computing and IoT. If you’re interested in being a driving force at an agile technology company, engineering clever computing solutions & helping other companies bring their products to life, we should talk.
As a UX Designer at Toradex, you will create the vision for the user experience. You serve as a customer advocate to create the highest level of usefulness, desirability and client satisfaction. You collaborate with marketing, product management and development teams, to create solutions that set Toradex apart.
Your main product will be a new SaaS IoT Platform called Torizon allowing customers with industrial, medical, and other critical devices to deploy and manage Software. Other related products include the Toradex website, developer center and other customer portals.
You are interested in embedded and IoT applications, and in garnering a deep understanding of the customers' needs. You create concepts, build prototypes, run user research and create actionable insights.
You have experience in carrying out research, creating prototypes.
Roles & Responsibilities:
· Learns in-depth about our target customers
· Gives Toradex UX a competitive edge
· Main Projects are
· SaaS IoT Platform
· Developer Center
· User Research
· Runs tests, studies, experiments
· Gains actionable knowledge
· Create prototypes with the design team
· Distills research findings into design recommendations and plans
· Designs UX metrics to measure and track the impact of design changes on user experience
· Applies Agile principles
· Stays on top of new trends in usability
Desired Candidate Profile:
Toradex is providing and dynamic, fun and exciting work environment. We are looking for somebody who has similar values, is passionate about his work, and is motivated to learn new things. We are trying to constantly improve and expect the same from you.
· Demonstrated success in researching and designing winning UX concepts
· Experienced with Analytics tools
· Experience in user research
· Experience build prototypes
· Ability to work both independently and in a team
· Excellent interpersonal and communication skills to communicate ideas to developers
· Problem-solving skills to determine solutions to user interface challenges
· Ability to understand business metrics and translate company goals and objectives into digital experiences
· Nice to Have Skills:
· SW Development background an advantage
· Experience with OTA / SaaS / IoT products
· What we offer:
· Agile, globally oriented and inter-cultural corporate culture
· Work on the latest HW technology with early access to major SoC vendor
· Enjoy a flat hierarchy where you may truly shape our HW and SW offerings
· Count on a diverse team of experienced HW and SW engineers
· Variety of knowledge sharing, training and self-development opportunities
· The opportunity to play a key role in shaping your own work processes and your work environment
· Contemporary employment conditions, modern office space and a flexible working environment
· Opportunities for your personal development
· Company Meal Voucher
· Health Plan
· Experience: 3 years
· Education: Computer Science graduate With UX Certification
· Department: Marketing
· Functional Area: Engineering, Marketing works well
· Salary: Competitive
· Location: Campinas/SP (Valinhos) - Brazil
· Apply for this Position: https://careers.toradex.com/careers-at-toradex?gh_jid=4807586003
· Job Type: Full-time
Toradex is a leader in embedded computing, serving innovative products to industrial, medical, automotive & IoT companies creating feature-rich & intelligent systems for demanding applications, e.g. supercars, self-driving tractors, patient monitoring systems – to name a few.
We provide effective & robust embedded computing solutions and strive for the best development experience in the industry with a focus on intelligent hardware design, innovative software solutions & free comprehensive support. Our relationship with our customers ensures that we all succeed and it allows us to participate in the realization of incredible new products. Our products are directly sold to more than 3'000 industrial customers in over 70 different countries worldwide.
For more information
· Visit our Homepage: www.toradex.com
· Connect with us and join our community!: https://community.toradex.com
· Our YouTube Channel