Posted in: Administrative and Support Services in Berlin | Posted: |
• Master Customer Care - simple.
• Tasks as a Travel Consultant.
• Keep high satisfaction standards and exceed customer expectations as much as possible when managing bookings, queries and requests.
• Resolve problems by applying established policies, procedures and tactics, and also by thinking out-of-the-box when anything established is not enough.
• Addressing, preempting and solving problems - we want you to tell us and the client what might happen before it does.
• Stay up-to-date with new features and product launches - there are lots so be prepared for some serious innovation!
• Help define and establish best practices together with the rest of the team in sales, operations and customer care.
• Come to us with innovative ideas to increase sales and improve customer experience.
• Adapt fast to changes and contribute to making things happen in a smooth way: we are a growing start-up! Requirements:
• Shift Flexibility. We compensate well but this is not a 9-5 role!
• Superb English, spoken and written - We are a Spanish company but we operate in English internally and with our clients.
• Eligibility to work in Spain.
• Based in Barcelona.
• 1 year of experience in Online environment within the Travel or Tourism industry.
• Proven experience going above and beyond to provide an amazing service that helps customers, ideally within a client facing role.