Posted in: Other in New York | Posted: |
MIRROR is the worlds first nearly invisible home gym featuring live and on-demand fitness classes in a variety of workout genres, and 1:1 personal training. MIRROR is creating a new category of in-home fitness with cutting-edge hardware, responsive software, and best-in-class content that transforms any room into a complete home gym. For the first time, the essential components of a great studio workout--variety, personalization, and community--are brought to the most convenient place: the home.
MIRROR was founded by Harvard grad Brynn Putnam, creator of Refine Method, named New Yorks Smartest Workout. We recently joined the lululemon family, operating as an independent entity, and now have the resources of a public, global company behind us. Were an inclusive space for all identities and are committed to keeping that foundation intact as we grow. If youre eager to make an impact in a quickly growing business, we want to hear more from you!
At MIRROR you will
* Help Members get the most out of their Mirrors...and connect to a better version of themselves.
* Communicate with potential Members over the phone, email, chat to provide product demos and answer product questions
* Be an expert on our product offering and assist potential Members with purchasing
* Troubleshoot issues when they arise--this can be anything from coordinating deliveries to helping Members meet their fitness goals. No two days are the same!
* Relay Member feedback within our team and cross-functionally and work with Product, Engineering, Marketing and Fitness teams to make sure every interaction our Members have with the Mirror is an exceptional one.
* Maintain an expert-level knowledge of the Mirror, our content, and our internal systems.
* Share feedback and information with other team members in order to continuously improve the product and Member experience
* Looking to cover Tuesday-Saturday & Sunday-Thursday schedules
* Has superior written and verbal communication skills.
* Takes pride in representing MIRROR and sees every interaction as an opportunity to forge a strong relationship with our Members.
* Demonstrates great attention to detail and the ability to see the question behind the question.
* Thinks on their feet and is excited to work together with Members to solve problems.
* Is flexible and adjusts in an ever-changing, fast-paced environment.
* Isnt shy about bringing new and innovative ideas to improve an ever-growing team.
* Enjoys working in a team but can operate independently.
* Must be flexible to work evening and/or weekends.
* The MIRROR Team is currently remote, however when we are back in the office you will be expected to work and operate out of New York City.
* You have prior experience in customer facing roles.
* You are passionate about fitness or wellness.
* Competitive Compensation
* Competitive Health Coverage
* 401(k) plan
* Self-directed Paid Time Off
* Opportunity for Rapid Growth