Posted in: Marketing in New York City | Posted: |
is looking for a passionate and hardworking Trainee Product Managers to join our team!
, Inc. is a leading online service provider to lawyers and consumers. We manage a leading database of over 2 million lawyers in 60 countries, operate high volume transactional email platforms and handle thousands of calls per week on our custom phone platform. Our LawyerLine product is growing rapidly with differentiated services specifically for law firms. Our intuitive brand '', backed by spokesperson Lindsay Lohan, is rapidly gaining recognition among lawyers and consumers and we are well-positioned in the $200 Billion U.S. legal services market. We are expanding and offer many opportunities for career growth, both at 's offices in Basking Ridge, NJ and Easton, PA and also at our parent, World Media Group, whose business interests include and in NYC.
Trainee Product Managers will get training and experience working with senior Product Managers. When ready, Trainee Product Managers will become responsible for one or more products. They will coordinate all resources required to develop and market products to law firms in the U.S. and Canada. Trainee Product Managers will research product strategy in consultation with other members of senior management and be responsible for coordinating with sales, marketing and tech teams. Trainee Product Managers will manage related third party suppliers and develop business and sales partnerships.
* Some product management experience
* Demonstrated excellence in academic studies
* Analytical creative problem solver
* Excellent written and verbal communication skills
* A keen eye for 'A' quality content, design and UX features
* Passion for learning and mastering new skills
* Self-motivated with strong sense of ownership
* Enjoy fast-moving start up environment
* Positive fun inclusive high energy personality
* Team player interested in supporting all colleagues
* Strong interest in business strategy and product management best practices
* Short commute to Basking Ridge, NJ or Easton, PA offices
* U.S. citizen or work permit
* Experience with subscription-based services and churn management
* Understanding of front end and back end web technologies
* Knowledge of the Legal Services market
* Experience in technology start-ups
* Venture capital and M&A experience
* Familiarity with Google Analytics, Ads, Search Console
* Outsourcing platform experience - 99Designs, UpWork, Mechanical Turk, etc.
* SEO, SEM and SMO
* Very competitive salary and bonuses
* Stock options
* Generous vacation policy including up to 8 weeks long service leave.
* Medical, dental and vision healthcare insurance
* Health-oriented work environment including sit/stand electric desks/treadmills.
* Fun company events, theme Fridays, summer hours, voted a best place to work in NJ
* Streamlined management reporting and decision making