Poslano u: Public relations u Indonezija | Posljednje obnovljeno: |
Graphic Designer Needed - Make a Meaningful Impact from the Comfort of Your Own Home
Graphic Designer Location
IHF has no centralised administrative offices and thus relies on volunteers across the globe to help manage and support our international programs and projects remotely.
The International Humanity Foundation (IHF) was founded in 2001 and works with children in impoverished communities through our Children’s Homes and Education Centers in Thailand, Kenya, and Indonesia. Our mission is to educate impoverished children—activating their highest potential—and also to educate global citizens through real life experiences, about the realities of impoverished communities and the value of other cultures.
Our At-Home Volunteers support this work remotely, from their homes around the world. An At-Home volunteer should have access to a dependable computer, wifi connection, and experience with Google Suites applications is a plus.
Details of all our volunteer programs can be found on our website | www.ihfonline.org
IHF is currently seeking At-Home Volunteers for our Graphic Design Team. In this capacity volunteers will have the opportunity to collaborate directly with the Director of Fundraising and Marketing. IHF materials are marketed towards multiple geographies, both locally in the communities we work and on a global platform.
An At-Home volunteer in this position will:
- Assist our Media Team in visual editing of content for social media platforms
- Develop materials for our Fundraising Team such as posters, flyers, infographics etc.
- Create original volunteer recruitment campaign materials
IHF will provide all the necessary background and support for you to be successful in this position.
In addition to making a notable difference in the lives of the children we serve, you will also have access to the following benefits:
- A letter of recommendation, upon your request
- Enhance your CV with practical experience working with an international NGO
- Join a global network of IHF volunteers and alumni
IHF is looking for individuals who can commit to a minimum 2-3 hours per week with a passion for visual communication and ‘out of the box’ creativity.
At-Home Volunteers accepted to this position will also have:
- Experience with Adobe Photoshop, InDesign, and Illustrator
- Confidence using the English language (both spoken and written)
- Proficiency in Google Suite applications
- Deep empathy for impoverished children and their communities
- A commitment to our Core Values
Video editing experience (specifically Adobe Premier Pro) is a plus
Please visit our website at: https://www.ihfonline.org/volunteer/apply-to-volunteer
Apply for this job