Poslano u: Telekomunikacije u Portugal | Posljednje obnovljeno: |
Senior Data Engineer
Our client is a market leader in their sector, with nearly 400 million unique visitors each month. They are a data driven company that leverages our data to empower their decisions.
The Data Platform team is growing its world class enterprise data team and is looking for talented engineers to contribute to architecture and development. The team is responsible for building out all of the core datasets that will be used across the business, as well as supporting analytics, data science, and machine learning teams.
* Solid experience developing complex ETL processes; these should include defining SLA, performance measurements and monitoring.
* Experience working with large datasets (terabyte scale and growing) and familiarity with various technologies and tooling associated with databases and big data.
* Relational DB (MS SQL, PostgreSQL/MySQL).
* Big Data (i.e. Hadoop, Hive, BigQuery, Snowflake).
* Strong experience in OO or functional programming in Java/Python or equivalent language
* Strong Software Engineering principles.
* Systems performance and tuning experience, with an eye for how systems architecture and design impacts performance and scalability.
* Knowledge of best practices around DB administration.
* Organized, self-motivator, great communicator and detail-oriented.
* Ability to work in a fast-paced and dynamic environment.
* Strong interpersonal skills, intense curiosity, and an enthusiasm for solving difficult problems.
* Ability to work with end users to solve technical challenges.
* BS or MS in Computer Science or equivalent.
* 6+ years of general software development.
* Proven record of mentoring junior members of the team.
* Proven record of innovation via non-trivial solutions to day-to-day problems.
* Proven record of technical leadership on medium to large size projects.
* Exposure to and/or interest in machine learning and data science specifically to help solve day-to-day problems and reach objectives in an innovative way.
* Experience working with Apache Airflow or similar systems.
* Comfortable working in a Linux CLI environment.
* Experience in designing high-scale, fault-tolerant and performant distributed applications
- Premium ad
Do you love Property? Have you been thinking about Real Estate Industry is the industry that will make you pursue your Dreams / Goals ? If you are driven, serious about your dreams and want to be part of a successful company that doesn’t stop growing - here is your opportunity! Algarve Elite…